Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Chicken Lady Cometh

A few days ago I wrote a blog about What Came First, The Chicken or The Blog and I had no idea how popular it would be. First of all, I had my all time high of 175 page views (in the big scheme of things, that's a ring on an gnat) in one day.

Also, my sister started her own blog today. Unfortunately, she didn't go for the url that I had listed (www.chickens4pets.com), but went with chickens4pets.blogspot.com. I could have updated the original post with Toni's new blog, but according to the mybloglog stats, www.chickens4pets.com is my number one link out so why change?

Speaking of MyBlogLog the links on the side are absolutely awesome and are mostly free. I get free tracking on mybloglog and for a nominal fee of $25 per year I get outgoing and incoming links. Through FeedBlitz people can receive emails of my recent posts - for FREE and finally Technorati lets me have a search box. These are awesome.

That's it for today. Welcome to the blogging world NYchickenlady

PardonMyFrench,

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home