Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Google and The Government Part 2

A few days back I wrote an article on Google, The Internet and The Government writing that I found it odd that Google was the lone internet giant to withhold non-PII data from the Government as it investigates how effective existing filters are for the Child Online Protection Act (COPA).

Well it seems that I'm not the only one that thinks it is a little odd. If you read the subpoena found on my original post on the subject, the Government claims it bent over backwards to work with Google, but to know avail.

Read this article today found in Marketing Vox, titled Outing Google's Dirty Little Secrets. Or how about this article over at Forbes.com titled Why Google Won't Give In. Interesting huh?

PardonMyFrench,

Eric

By the way, enter your email address below to receive a note when my blog is updated!

Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home